SOME NOTES CONCERNING THE TERRIER OR LEDGER BOOK OF DOWN AND CONNOR WHICH RELATE TO THE NORTHERN AND EASTERN PARTS OF CONNOR DIOCESE Compiled By Hugh Alexander Boyd

Bishop William Reeves, Keeper of the Armagh Public Library, 1861—1886 described the Terrier, or Ledger Book of Down and Connor, originally made out in 1615, “of great value as a connecting link between the records before and after the Reformation, showing the...